INNOVATION WITH AI IN HEALTH CARE
Online | May 7-10, 2024
This program will take place online May 7-10, 2024
Innovation with AI in Health Care will help you develop the skills needed to realize the value of AI in health care and transform your organization. Participants will walk away from the course with:
- A better understanding of the fundamental concepts of AI
- A more nuanced view of bias, fairness, and ethics in Modern AI
- An appreciation of the significance of AI advancements
- A more informed view on managing AI projects
- An ability to accurately assess the current state of the technology for each of the major subfields of AI
These are just a few skills and competencies taught by distinguished Harvard faculty and industry experts from the world's top technology companies. Participants will also develop a network of business and clinical leaders from around the world.
Fill out the form to download the program brochure and learn how you can use AI to deliver value to patients, clinicians, and health care organizations.
This program contributes to the Business Applications for AI in Health Care Certificate of Specialization at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, which involves two programs of your choosing from our health care AI portfolio.